operations per year
Ilya Valentinovich Afanasiev
Chief physician at Eximer Ophthalmology Clinic in Odesa, ophthalmologist, and retinologist 2010-2016, Bogomolets National Medical University….
Aleksandr Ivanovich Kolomiets
Highest-category ophthalmologist, MD, PhD Education: 1965-1972, Odesa National Medical University 1972-1973, Internship in ophthalmology at the…
Inna Vasilievna Ruseva
Ophthalmic surgeon, ophthalmologist of the highest category, MD, PhD In 1995, she graduated from I. Horbachevsky…
Andrey Vladimirovich Kovalenko
Ophthalmic surgeon, doctor of the highest category, member of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive…
Alla Valerievna Pelepets
Pediatric ophthalmologist of the second category, member of the Ukrainian Association of Pediatric Ophthalmologists “ADOU”, a…
Sergey Vasilievich Shambra
Ophthalmic surgeon, ophthalmologist of the second category. Education: 1997-2003, student of the Odesa Pirogov State Medical…
Igor Aleksandrovich Galansky
Anesthesiologist of the highest category. In 1997, he graduated from the Pediatric Department of Kharkiv State…
Nikolai Mikhailovich Zhekov
Anesthesiologist of the highest category In 2009, he graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Odesa…
Ekaterina Valerievna Babii
Ophthalmologist In 2012, she graduated from the Odesa Regional Basic Medical College, specializing in General Medicine….
Eximer in Odessa — entrust eye health to professionals
For many years, the modern ophthalmological center for the restoration of vision Eximer in Odessa has set 100% vision for patients as its main task. We know all the subtleties of diagnostics, we own professional high-precision equipment that allows you to restore clarity of perception and bright colors to your eyes. With extensive practical experience and advanced knowledge, our staff annually helps thousands of patients with various eye diseases. Excimer is a team of dedicated professionals. In addition to the ophthalmologist, we have the best ophthalmic surgeons and retinologists in Odessa, and the clinic has its own anesthesiologists.
Professional pediatric ophthalmology Eximer in Odessa
Restoration of eye health in children has its own characteristics. Usually they do not talk about a violation of the clarity of perception, because they simply do not attach any importance to this. As a result, the disease progresses, and the problem worsens. If the child began to often rub his eyes, began to squint, blink a lot, bring objects too close to his face to see them, hurry to our center for eye diagnostics and vision correction. Pathological processes detected in time in childhood can be treated, while diseases at an advanced stage may require more serious intervention, up to surgery.
Ophthalmological clinic in Odessa Eximer treats hyperopia, myopia, strabismus, amblyopia. Professional diagnostic equipment allows you to individually select corrective glasses and lenses, prescribe procedures using hardware techniques for the fastest and most effective restoration of visual function. Children are advised to undergo regular ophthalmological examinations at least once every 3 years if there are no problems with the eyes, or annually, and maybe more often if there are disorders and diseases. Timely detection of pathologies gives high chances for a speedy recovery and control of the state of vision.
Ophthalmology for adults at Eximer in Odessa
The Ophthalmology Center in Odessa conducts a comprehensive diagnosis of eye diseases in people of all ages. With the help of high-precision computer methods, it is possible to carefully analyze the state of eye health by comparing the value of an entire matrix of indicators. This innovative method of diagnosis allows you to identify the causes of vision problems and select the most effective treatment tactics for each patient on an individual basis. As a result, the restored clarity and contrast of vision remain for many years. The eye center in Odessa provides treatment for:
- myopia, farsightedness and astigmatism;
- diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration and many other diseases.
In the Eximer clinic, refractive lens replacement is performed, and phakic lens implantation operations are performed. The doctor will recommend surgery only if there are no other effective methods of treatment. In any other case, an expert doctor will select the best treatment program in accordance with European protocols. Also, if necessary, he will prescribe effective corrective means that will help improve the quality of life and contribute to the restoration of health.
Modern equipment is one of the main advantages
The Eximer clinic in Odessa is equipped with the latest medical developments, thanks to which our specialists can conduct accurate and comprehensive diagnostics, treat patients painlessly and safely. Reliable medical assistants are:
- computer intelligent systems, through which it is possible to obtain the most reliable information about the condition of the eyes and make diagnoses based on a data matrix;
- excimer and femtosecond lasers – powerful professional equipment from well-known European and American manufacturers, which allows you to restore clarity and contrast of vision with a minimum rehabilitation period for the patient;
- modern effective methods of treatment, which our specialists are constantly mastering, raising the level of qualification.
The laser vision correction center in Odessa is always an excellent result and maximum comfort for each patient. Our technologies allow you to return to normal life within 3-4 hours after laser correction. At the same time, you will forever say goodbye to glasses and lenses, completely returning clarity, brightness, contrast and visual acuity. You will be surprised how quickly and efficiently you can restore healthy eye functions (within a few days after surgery, you can return to your usual lifestyle).
5 advantages of Eximer ophthalmology in Odessa
Do you value your health and want to improve it quickly, reliably and as painlessly as possible? Then a private eye clinic is waiting for you. In the vision diagnostic center, you will be able to make the correct diagnosis in a timely manner, and they will select the most effective restorative technique based on the data obtained. Our strengths are:
- All modern possibilities of vision diagnostics. The Center for the correction and restoration of vision has professional equipment that allows for a complete computer diagnostics. In one session, the client learns a comprehensive picture that describes the state of such intraocular structures as nerve endings, retina, cornea, together with the parameters of acuity, refraction, and intraocular pressure. With us you save your time, get rid of the need to visit several specialists. A deep analysis allows you to make an accurate diagnosis, individually select a method of treatment in each specific situation.
- 100% confidence in efficiency. We are constantly working to improve the level of staff qualifications, which guarantees the implementation of a modern, most effective approach to treatment and the achievement of better results. The professional experience of our specialists is simply colossal, so patients do not have to worry about the qualified performance of medical procedures and surgical intervention. This approach gives 100% confidence in the efficiency of the ophthalmic laser center.
- Clear pricing. The price of our services includes all the necessary diagnostic tests and consultation with a doctor. You can get information about the cost of each type of procedure on the site.
- Systems approach. The Vision Treatment Center accumulates the results of all diagnostic studies, which helps to monitor the dynamics of changes in the state of eye health of each patient. This makes it possible to individually select the method of treatment, taking into account the characteristics of the course of the disease.
- Technology. The use of the latest equipment allows for medical manipulations with minimal discomfort for our patients.
The Eximer Center for correction and restoration of bsion is a modern eye clinic in Odessa. We were among the first to treat retinal diseases by coagulation using the innovative Navilas device, and we are closely following the further development of technologies in medicine. Through the constant introduction of advanced treatments with proven effectiveness, we give clients the opportunity to appreciate the beauty of this world and live a fulfilling life.
On the site of the center of vision, you can make an appointment with an ophthalmologist in Odessa in just 1 minute. Do not forget about the importance of timely diagnosis and prescribed treatment. This approach allows you to achieve high results and improve the quality of your life in the shortest possible time.
Make an appointment with an ophthalmologist
Each site visitor receives a discount -5% for vision diagnostics
when making an appointment through the website.