Work experience: 4 years
– Diagnostics and counseling
– Pre- and post-operative examination
2013-2020 — Kyiv Medical University, Faculty of Medicine, Medical care.
2020-2022 — National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after P. L. Shupyk, specialty Ophthalmology.
2020-2021 — Intern ophthalmologist at the Kyiv Eye Microsurgery Center.
– assistant in operations for pathologies of the retina, vitreous body and lens;
– management of the patient before surgery and in the postoperative period;
– subconjunctival and parabulbar administration of drugs.
2021-2022 — Intern ophthalmologist at Novyi Zir and Eximer ophthalmological centers, Kyiv
– work in the diagnostic department.
– selection of glasses and MCL
– participation in initial and repeated consultation, adult and children’s departments
Since 2022 — Ophthalmologist at Eximer Medical Center, Kyiv
– examination of patients for pre- and post-operative interventions
2022 – Basic Principles of Ophthalmoplastic Surgery, under the leadership of the Association of Specialists in Ophthalmoplasty and Ocular Prosthetics ASOEP
2022 – Wet Lab master class: “Intravitreal administration of medications” at the Medical Training Center Novyi Zir
2022 – Thematic improvement course “Optical coherence tomography (OCT), OCT-angiography”
2022 – Thematic improvement course “Basic principles of optical coherence tomography (OCT), OCT-angiography: from theory to practice”
2022 – Thematic improvement course “Ocular surface. New views on a modern problem”
2022 – Thematic improvement course «Modern problems of glaucoma treatment (therapeutic, laser and surgical»
2022 – Thematic improvement course «Laser methods of treatment of retinal disease. Laser methods of glaucoma treatment».
2022 – Thematic improvement course «Laser treatment methods in ophthalmology».
2023 – “Neuro-ophthalmology and Standard Automated Perimetry course” under the leadership of “EACCME” (European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education)
Professional interests and self-improvement
– Participation in conferences and seminars of ophthalmology under general medicine.
– Active scientific activity in the field of ophthalmology;
– Learning English, mastering a professional thesaurus.
Nadiia is a young but very diligent and talented, ambitious doctor. She strives to acquire new knowledge and skills in order to realize herself as a retinologist in the future. Nadiya persistently attends numerous courses, master classes and trainings for professional development.